International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians - Australian Chapter (IFMRA)
Website terms and conditions of use.
1st July 2020 v.1
Intellectual property and copyright
Unless otherwise stated (IFMRA) owns, or is licensed to use, the intellectual property, including copyright, of all content on IFMR websites.
Use of content
You may view and print pages from the websites for your own use, subject to the restrictions below.
You are not permitted to:
- Commercialise content. This includes providing training or consulting services to third parties for a fee.
- Republish material from (IFMRA’s) website (including republication on another website), without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement.
- Share material from the Member’s Area of (IFMRA’s) website without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement from (IFMRA) board members.
- Redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter and other marketing materials).
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website, without prior approval and appropriate acknowledgement from (IFMRA) board members.
You may seek approval for use of information outside of these terms by contacting us.
While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in the Member’s Area is
up-to-date and accurate, the International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians - Australian Chapter makes no warranty about its accuracy or completeness.
To the extent permitted by law, the International Fellowship of Motorcycling Rotarians - Australian Chapter, its directors & officers, exclude all liability (whether in negligence or otherwise) for: Any error or inaccuracy in, or omission from, the Members Area; and any loss or damage suffered by any person, directly or indirectly, through use of the Members Area, including reliance upon the information contained in the Members Area, and any decisions made based on its content.
IFMRA is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This statement sets out how we will use your personal information.
We may collect the following information:
- The type of browser and operating system you are using. Including your IP address, number of & length of visits and number of page views. This information is collected for statistical purposes only.
- Registration information including membership, newsletters, photo’s and email notifications.
- Information sent to us via contact us emails, Facebook & forms.
Use of personal data
Your data will be used as specified in this privacy statement or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your information to:
- Enable your use of our services.
- Improve your browsing experience.
- Supply goods or services purchased on the website.
- Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications.
- Deal with enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not, without your express consent,
post photo’s of members or friends on both Website and Facebook.
provide your information to any third parties for direct marketing.
We may disclose information about you:
- To the extent we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any legal or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To other members for communication purposes, (invitation to upcoming rides ect).
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. It should be noted that data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.